SCOPE OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Provide efficient comprehensive public service, auditing services in the exclusive service area of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina and the management of projects associated with energy.
Comprehensive supervision of the generation, distribution and commercialization of the home public electricity service in the exclusive service area of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina and the management of projects associated with energy.
Applicability of the requirements of the NTC ISO 9001: 2015 standard are applied in the organization through the processes defined for the Quality Management System.
The Quality Management System and its processes
EEDAS S.A. E.S.P. carried out the transition process of its Quality Management System from the 2008 version of the ISO 9001 standard to the 2015 version. This system is focus on risk management and expands the object of the certification to Project Management, which passed from being a process of support to a missionary activity in coherence with the work that is developed to strengthen it. Said process was satisfactorily concluded, and actually EEDAS S.A. E.S.P. has the current certification for its QMS with the missionary activities of Auditing and Project Management.
There are nine (9) processes in total, in the EEDAS company quality system. They are describe as follows:
Strategic Direction: Formulate, control and monitor the Company’s Guidelines to ensure an effective, efficient and Integrated Quality Management System.
Project Management: : Manage projects, policies, programs and guides associated with the continuous improvement of the Supervision processes and interaction with the island community.
Continuous Improvement: Promote Continuous Improvement of the processes that make up the entity’s Management System to contribute to the fulfillment of the institutional policy and objectives.
Auditing: Verify compliance with the obligations established in the contracts signed, taking into account the execution of the Auditing quality plan.
Purchasing Management: Ensure that the Entity disposes of the goods and services in a timely manner in accordance with the needs and in accordance with the established requirements.
Document Management: Manage and control documents, by identifying, classifying, distributing and filing, to ensure the entity’s documentary heritage.
Financial Management: Manage financial resources, through the establishment of the income and expenses budget for the term, accounting and budget records, generation of financial statements and budget reports, to ensure profitability and to meet the needs of the Company.
Asset Management: Manage resources to maintain assets in a timely and effective manner in order to guarantee the provision of the company’s service
Human Talent Management: Manage human talent skills to ensure the achievement of the entity’s strategic and quality objectives.
EEDAS S. A. E.S.P., in its capacity as Controller of the ASE Concession, has to: Guarantee through the control and monitoring action of the ASE Concession Contract No. 067 of 2009, the Opportunity, Continuity, Availability, Quality and Efficiency of the electric power service in the Archipelago of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina, for which it focuses on compliance with contractual requirements, as well as continuous improvement of processes. For the development of the policy, our company undertakes:
- Maintain an integrated management system that promotes differentiation in the market through a timely and efficient service, complying with contractual, legal and other applicable requirements, maintaining continuous improvement of the services provided, aimed at the satisfaction of our customers.
- Manage renewable energy projects, with high quality standards to positively impact the social, economic and intellectual part of the population of the archipelago of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina.
- Transcend in a work environment, where quality is promoted in each of the company’s processes.
- Preserve physical, mental and social integrity for its collaborators in the provision of services and prevent contamination generated in the various processes of the organization in order to give quality results in our services.
Through the participation of its collaborators, integrating efforts to achieve the objectives and goals of the company, with a focus on continuous improvement, achieving the optimal performance of the company.
- Monitor and control the contractual obligations in charge of the energy service operator
- Manage financial resources efficiently to ensure the provision of the company and the audit service
- Manage projects based on NCRES and EE
- Promote continuous improvement of QMS processes.